Anyone who meets any of the following conditions shall be accepted for Associate Membership:
Level in Saudi Standard Classification of Educational Levels and Specialization
Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in accounting
Level (6,7, 8)
Diploma in Accounting (minimum of two years) from Saudi universities, colleges or its accredited equivalents. The holder of an Associate Diploma in Accounting (more than one year and less than two years) may apply for membership provided that he attends the qualifying training program for the Accounting Technician Exam.
Level (4. 5)
Holds a bachelor's degree from one of the colleges of administrative sciences and passed at least 15 academic hours in accounting, however, those who do not complete the above mentioned 15 academic hours are required to:
1. Attending of courses in accounting, auditing, Zakat and tax fellowship which, all together, become equivalent to nine (9) academic hours. or
2. Completion of required hours by passing topics equivalent to (15) hours in accounting or auditing at one of the recognized universities.
Having one of the following professional certificates Click here.
Only educational certificates recognized by the Ministry of Education are accepted
- A copy of your degree or a Professional Certificate.
- A copy of your National ID Card (must be valid).
- A copy of your passport (for non-Saudis).
- A personal photograph (not mandatory for ladies).
- Pay the membership fee.
An annual subscription of 300 riyals, in addition to 500 riyals for validation fees for the certificate if it was issued outside the Kingdom (paid only once).
An electronic certificate can be printed online through the member's electronic services page .
SOCPA grants registered professionals many benefits including the following:
1- 30% discount on specialized training courses.
2 - The opportunity to attend many conferences, lectures and workshops organized by SOCPA.
3- SOCPA magazine "The Accountants" and other electronic publications.
4- Access to SOCPA's publications and scientific journals.
5- Discounts at SOCPA's partners and those who grant special discounts on their services to SOCPA's registered professionals.
6- facilitate dealing with official and government bodies that require registration with SOCPA.