An associate Member is any one of interest in the accountancy profession provided to hold a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or any other equivalent certificate as may be deemed acceptable by the competent authorities in charge of equivalency of degrees, who has obtained SOCPA membership as an associate Member.
Those who wish to obtain SOCPA membership shall provide the following:
Please visit SOCPA electronic service site ( https://eservice.socpa.org.sa/login.aspx ) , make an account (new user). and then submit the following requirements:
1. A copy of Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or any other equivalent certificate as may be deemed acceptable by the competent authorities in charge of equivalency of degrees.
2. A copy of the academic record of disciplines other than the accounting specialization.
3. Valid copy of identity card.
4. A copy of the passport (for non-Saudis).
5. colored Photo.
6. Payment of membership fee of SR 315, Through direct payment service using the payment system OLP or credit card (Visa - Master Card).
or through Saudi network at SOCPA headquarters.
*Fees include VAT.
1- 30% discount on specialized training courses.
2 - Attend many gatherings, conferences, lectures and workshops organized by SOCPA.
3 - Get SOCPA magazine "The Accountants".
4. Enjoy the benefits of membership in obtaining SOCPA professional and scientific.
5. Discounts at SOCPA's partners and those who grant special discounts on their services to SOCPA's registered professionals.
6 - Facilitate dealing with those official bodies that require registration with SOCPA.
For more information please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
, 920009493 Ext : 1